Louisville is the largest and most diverse city in Kentucky. Originally named after King Louis XVI of France, today Louisville is a world-class city with dining, shopping, and attractions to rival any metropolitan area. To get the most out of your stay, we highly recommend the following attractions and tours.
- Churchill Downs: Horse Racetrack, Best Known as the Home of the World-Famous Kentucky Derby
- 4th Street Live: Popular Outdoor Shopping Area with Dining, Events, and More
- Louisville Zoo: Features animals, plants, and events throughout the year
- Valhalla Golf Course: Historic 500-Acre Golf Course, Ranked #1 Course in the State
- Louisville Waterfront Park: 85 Acre Park and Event Space Located on the Water
- Gheens Science Hall and Rauch Planetarium: Research and Learning Venue for Those Interested in Space and Astronomy
- Muhammad Ali Center: Cultural center built as a tribute to the great boxer, Muhammad Ali.
Sightseeing & Tours
- Mint Julep Tours: Explore the best of Kentucky with popular tours, including Bourbon Trail Tour and Historic Louisville.
- Louisville Historic Tours: Offering Pet-Friendly Walking Tours of the Historic Downtown Area Departing Daily from Central Park
- Jim Beam American Stillhouse Tour: You can’t visit the bourbon capital of the world without touring the Jim Beam Stillhouse!
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory: Visit the home of the iconic Louisville Slugger baseball bat and tour the factory where they are made.